“A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.” – Proverbs 25:11
Everyone has a story worth sharing. I want to hear your stories and share mine with you! If you are looking for a speaker for your next ladies’ event, I would love to join you!
What are you looking for in a speaker?
A woman who is imperfect but who loves and follows God?
Genuine, transparent, approachable?
Teaching with substance?
Common-sense tips for real life?
Easy to work with?
If so, then by God’s grace I’ve got you covered! I will also be happy to provide quality notes for all of my sessions, upon request.
I have been blessed with opportunities to share with groups ranging in number from 12 – 200 ladies in the following states (1996 – present):
Women on God’s Mission with Sara … Facebook Page:
Women on God’s Mission – Private Group on Facebook:
Women of all ages, primarily those with children at home
Moms with chronic illness in the home
Church-based ladies retreat and other ladies events
School teachers or Children’s Ministry Teachers
Foreign exchange student moms (we’ve hosted two years)
– Preparing for Marriage
– Preparing for Motherhood
– Fast-food at Home
– Homemaking: Keeping Up (Sanity) with your House Through Every Stage (tips for Moms with littles, homeschooling, working mom, seasons of illness, tweens/teens, empty nest)
– Hospitality: Simple & Sweet (People don’t want a perfect house!)
Relationship with God
– God’s Powerful and Personal Work in Our Lives
– The Peace of a Prayerful Life
– Waiting on God
– Looking for God in the Day-to-Day
Inexpensive, Meaningful Gift Ideas for …
– Any Occassion
– “Just Because”
Health: Mental, Emotional, Spiritual
– Wonderful Counselor: How God Pulled Me Out of Anxiety and Into a Life of Praise
– Living with Chronic Illness (You or Your Spouse)
– Start and End Your Day Right
– Joy and Humor in the Day-to-Day Grind
– The Powerful Beauty of Routine
– Church Pianist Workshop
– Deacons’ Wives Seminar
– Encouragement for Pastors’ Wives
– Community Worker Appreciation Gift-giving and Encouragement
– Neighborhood Networking and Friendship
– How to Organize a Neighborhood Women’s Bible Study group
– Bible Teaching and Wisdom Living
– Manna Living: One Day at a Time
– God Never Wastes Anything
– Encouragement for Teenage Girls
– D.O.V.E. – Deliverers of Virtuous Encouragement Club
Please contact me regarding your speaking needs. I will evaluate my schedule and try to make it work to be there for you! It would be my joy and honor to share with your group.
One day, 1 session
$150 (less than 1 hour drive)
$200 (more than 1 hour)
One day, 2 sessions
$200 (less than 1 hour drive)
$300 (more than 1 hour )
Two Day Retreat (2 – 3 sessions)
$500 (less than 1 hour drive)
$650 (more than 1 hour)
Full weekend conference
$750 (less than 1 hour drive)
$800 (more than 1 hour)
– driving expenses for nearby events (gas/vehicle upkeep)
– preparation time
– session notes (for you to print for attendees)
– valuable time spent away from my family
Fees do not include/cover:
– plane tickets
– food costs during the event
Please ask about discounts for small churches/schools.